Injector driver question...

Hugo Villeneuve villen01 at gel.ulaval.ca
Wed Apr 7 16:19:20 GMT 1999

Hi,

	I finally managed to obtain decent values for the injector current (high
and low impedance injectors). The problem was a faulty resistor (it was a
0.1 ohms resistor, supposedly), which gave a false reading of the current.
Now everything is normal, the current for the high impedance injector is
about 0.75A, and so my circuit (the same in fact as in the National
Semiconductors datasheet) based on the LM1949 can drive high and low
impedance injectors without modifications.

	Hugo.