Ceramic turbocharger info source??

Andre Grandi ferrariformulauno at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 21:00:15 GMT 1999

Mike

The listing I have for CT-20 turbos does'nt tell me which ones are ceramic or not.
Hope this helps,most of these are Japanese only cars:

All Toyota
85 Corolla
85 Corolla Diesel
85,86,87 4 Runner
85 Crown
85 Pickup
86,87 Camry
88 4X2 and 4x4
88 Sport Truck

Also check out the Japanese Lexus SC300, they made a twin turbo version of this
inline motor for Japan only that had 2 ceramic turbos..
Good luck!

--- ECMnut at aol.com wrote:
> Andre,
> please give me some details on the CT-20..  I have an EFI project
> that could benifit from it.  What engines/cars was it in?
> All I can find are CT-26's
> TIA
> Mike V
>
> In a message dated 4/7/99 5:21:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> ferrariformulauno at yahoo.com writes:
>
> >  All the toyota CT-20/26's that I have seen and rebuilt were with steel
> > shafts. We used to
> >  make a T3 fit in a Toyota turbo since you cannot buy individual components
> > from Toyota. They

===

Andre