DIY_EFI Digest V4 #216

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 02:59:46 GMT 1999

Stuart,
the Syclone & later vortec truck 4.3's had aluminum intakes.
You can have'em coated though.  Also, the Syclone/Typhoon
V6 is MPFI, not SFI.  It fires all 6 injectors at once.  For
a port injection setup, you could use an intake manifold
and fuel injector hardware from a 93-99? 4.3 H.O. V6 which
 was a popular option in the S-trucks.   It has nice long
torquey runners..  The EMC used in Syclones was the 87-90
turbo sunbird (1227749) unit.  Can we talk you into a blower
or a turbo?  The chip already exists..  8-)
HTH
Mike V