Ceramic turbocharger info source??

Chris Wilson chris at maximum-bhp.u-net.com
Sat Apr 10 07:02:35 GMT 1999

In article <19990408210004.4633.rocketmail at send205.yahoomail.com>,
Andre Grandi apparently wrote:

<snip>

> Also check out the Japanese Lexus SC300, they made a twin turbo
version of this
> inline motor for Japan only that had 2 ceramic turbos..
> Good luck!

I believe only the Lexus / Toyota Soarer 2.5 twin turbo,not the 3
litre version,had twin ceramic turbos.AFAIK the 3 litre was only made
naturally aspirated,even in its home market.The wifes Jap import 2.5
*does* have twin ceramic turbos.So does my Jap import Supra.Not sure
if either have CT-20 's or 26's though,thankfully they both seem
OK,and haven't needed close scrutiny :-)

--
               Best Regards,
                        Chris Wilson.