Conversion suggestions...

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 11 22:48:05 GMT 1999

Hello all,
My brother has an interesting (?) project...
He has a 1980 Dodge Van with a 225 slant 6.  It has a Holley 1bbl carb and
runs like crap.
He wants to go with EFI, but doesn't want to go Port fuel injection unless
there was a manifold/fuel rail made for this engine from the factory
(afraid to try and cut it up!).  I don't think there was, so he's going TBI.
Curious what GM factory TBI setup would work for him and be close out of
the box... did any of the GM trucks come with an inline 6 and TBI?
Thanks,
Dave

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they
didn't?!