Conversion suggestions...

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 11 22:53:28 GMT 1999

Think I answered part of my own question...
Looking through the OTC PROM ID supplement (thru 91) it shows a 4.1L 6 in
1984 (Vin D).
Used a 1226021 ECM, but no idea if it was TBI or carb'd...
Also shows 4 cal's for it...
AKB8233, AKC8238, AKD8246 and AMO8252

If anyone has any more info, It would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Dave

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they
didn't?!