Torque measurement

Tom Parker parkert at geocities.com
Tue Apr 13 09:37:25 GMT 1999

Cool!

Doesn't look feasable though. It would be a very good sensor to have that
resolution. In first gear the torque is much greater but still same order of
magnatude which you aren't going to detect with a coulpe of hall sensors and a
magnet chip on a 10cm diamater cv joint!

Tom Parker - parkert at geocities.com
           - http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/8381/