Holley Pro-Jection 4D instructions

Raymond C Drouillard cosmic.ray at juno.com
Wed Apr 14 02:32:16 GMT 1999

I just purchased the six-knob programmer that is used on Holley
Pro-Jection 4D.  I am using it on my 4Di to more easily "rough in" the
settings.  Unfortunately, I lost the instructions for using it.

If anyone has the instructions and can scan or fax them, I will be
eternally grateful.

If you scan the instructions, please send them to:

cosmicray at provide.net.

My Juno.com account doesn't receive binaries.

Thanks in advance,
Ray Drouillard