Won't go into learn

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 01:41:29 GMT 1999

Hi Bruce,
is this chip heavily modded?
As in a product of promgrammer ?
If so, it might be wise to put the stock chip
back in and see if the problem goes away.

if you have access to the bin, might check
  <<cut & paste from PromGrammer dump>>
ADDR            TERM                                             FACT. VALUE
0x034E  Frequency Of Block Learn Update                  1.10  Sec.
0x037A  Thresh. Above Which Learn Disabled              2000  RPM
0x0383  Vac. Load Above Which Blk Learn Is Disabled  0xE0  kPa
0x0384  MAP Load Below Which Blk Learn Is Disabled  0x60  kPa
Obviously too lazy to get off my butt & do real work today.
Mike V