Accel DFI for sale

Bridger Tatum bridger_t at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 05:24:29 GMT 1999

I have a Accel DFI Spark/Fuel Managment System for sale.  The 750cfm
billet aluminum throttle body is designed to bolt directly to any
4-barrel intake (IT IS NOT A MULTIPORT SYSTEM).  It has less than 800
miles on the system and includes everything needed for the install.
Such as, 750 cfm throttle body, ECU, Main harness, Injector harnesses,
36# injectors, Fuel pressure regulator, TPS, MAP sensor, 3-wire O2
sensor, IAC, Water temp sensor, Air temp sensor, Fuel pump, Fuel
filter, Chrome air cleaner assymbly, 7-wire GM distributor, Accel knock
sensor kit, CalMap Calibration Software and Interface Cable, etc.  I
have over $1700 in reciepts, but I am asking $1200.  If interested I
can e-mail pictures.
Thanks,
Bridger Tatum
Dallas, Texas