Help with BJYM code and EGR

Doug Bazarnic doug at ddelectronics.com
Sun Apr 18 20:04:50 GMT 1999

I was wondering if anyone could help me remove the EGR and Fuel Pump Relay code from my BJYM code.  (It's available online).

I'm so sick of that damn SES light, I'm ready to take an ICE PICK to it. :)  (I'm jokin, but that's what one of my friends did on his car -- not exactly the brightest boy in the world)

The Fuel Pump Relay error comes from me forgetting to flip the kill switch on the vehicle, and the EGR, of course, comes from not being there at all.

Thanks

Doug Bazarnic