ask for help

zhu zhong hua sencomu8 at public.shenzhen.cngb.com
Mon Apr 19 08:02:50 GMT 1999

Hi,Dear sir
    I have downloaded fiel efi332v0_4final-pcb.zip from
ftp://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/pub/efi332/hardware.  I unzipped the
file and got several Gerber files.  But I can't open and use it by
Protel.  Which tool was used to build such files?  And how can I open
them and use it for myself?  By the way,the hardware schematic are all
in postscript file format.  Who have pcb files for them?  So I can use
them using protel eda tool directly and need not to redraw them again.
         Thank you in the advantage.

         Regards to everyone
        zhu zhong hua