Help with BJYM code and EGR

Doug Bazarnic doug at ddelectronics.com
Mon Apr 19 08:27:41 GMT 1999

You want me to list all trouble codes with this ecm?   There's a ton :)  Or, do you want me to list the actual number that corresponds to my two error codes?   EGR is 32 and Fuel Pump Relay is 54.

I can't map when the SES light comes on and the computer sets a code with my Diacom software.
It just tells me: error codes detected

Does this help in anyway?

Doug Bazarnic