GM '86 2.8 Fuel Injected prom re-programming/replacing

soren soren at rio.com
Mon Apr 19 15:04:53 GMT 1999

>89-90 Grand Prix had a 3.1 turbo as an option.  LG5  1227727 ecm
>Bin file at archives
>Bruce
>
>> You are probably thinking of the Grand Am 2.0   4 cyl turbo.  It used the
>> Sunbird 2.0 over head cam engine. I've never seen a stock turbo 2.8 V6.
>> Harold

    Not to get all nitpicky or anything, but I would almost swear that it
was a 2.8, not 3.1 (although they are basically the same engine).  I spent
quite a bit of time researching this on the parts computer at work because
one of the techs there wanted to turbo his Buick Regal (3.1) using parts
from a GTP.  That was, however, a couple of years ago, and my memory for
detail....well, it's not perfect.

Soren