Frederic's radiator cooled intercooler.

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Apr 20 20:49:04 GMT 1999

Brutal snippage

  Using a rough calc, I come up with you as having a 230d discharge temp.,
and with coolant at 100 (intake side) that would have been a 130d difference
rather than 95 as you tested.
  Also, in running Fred's numbers going up to 10 pushes the discharge temp
up to about 250..
  Also, remember two different applications.  Try you mustang with a trailer
(pulling it, not on it<g>), and 2-3 minutes at 2/3 throttle in 2nd gear like
on a long step grade, and you would have luved any help........
   Try looking at a farm tractor where they run 90% throttle for 6-7 hours
atta time.
Bruce