Emulator Come on guys

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 21 01:18:40 GMT 1999

At 05:41 PM 4/20/99 -0400, you wrote:

>David:
>
>OK, I found it.  It's this one right?
>
>http://www.emi.net/~mpitts/PROM-EMU.ZIP
>
>It looks like I could handle that, given a pcb.  I need to emulate
>a 2732, I think, so I will need an adapter for 24 pins.  My friend
>has a prom burner and does his own board projects, so he should
>be able to help me get it working.  Should be able to use the burner
>in read mode to see if the emulator is working correctly, right?
>
>How many people have responded?  Are you ordering soon? Am I too
>late for this round?

Hi Pat,
This isn't the one... We're using one off the serial port...
It's found at:
http://www.paulandmark.u-net.com/electron/Computer/
select the link to eprom emulator.

I'm giving anyone that wants in on the beta until friday of this week to
respond.

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
   Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!