Jimmy 6-71 blower on a gas engine??

Ross Corrigan zxv at istar.ca
Wed Apr 21 02:06:04 GMT 1999

A fella I"m working w/ has built many different hotrods w/ conventional
parts and strong basics.  He's got access to at least one or more 6-71 (he
thinks they're 6-71) diesel blower's off Jimmy diesel (crane powerplant's
etc) setups.  He'd love to hear any ideers/feedback on whether anyone has
ever converted one to run on a gas engine (particularly Chevy sb/bb but any
gas setups are of interest) or even thought/looked at doing it.  I"m not
familiar w/ blowers at all but when he says he could get used working ones
for $100 my ears perked up;^)

Any and all info welcome, I"ll print off all feedback for him (he doesn't
speak email).

thanks

Ross Corrigan  /  Vancouver, Canada

 '80 327ZX   IZCC#255, Edmonton Z-car Club #44, British Columbia ZCR
Life's a journey, not a destination.. Enjoy the pitstops and maximize the
straights

mailto:zxv at istar.ca     *New ICQ # 11549358
http://home.iSTAR.ca/~zxv/index.shtml
http://207.212.212.139/~corrigan/gearheads/pics/wheels/sirbg.jpg    where a