Jimmy 6-71 blower on a gas engine??

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Wed Apr 21 04:26:14 GMT 1999

Hi, Ross.  The blowers I've seen in stock configuration are driven off
the back of the engine.  Years ago I had an oppurtunity to get a
blower from a 6-71.  I was advised to skip it and buy one that was
already set up for front drive on a gasoline engine.  I have an
article from a 58 issue of Hot Rod about installing a 6-71 on an Olds
V8, driving it from the rear of the engine if you're interested.  You
may have trouble locating the parts suppliers, though. : )
Shannen