O2 Disclaimer

Regnirps at aol.com Regnirps at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 04:43:02 GMT 1999

Ok folks, I have begun working on an adequate disclaimer for my O2 sensor
display. If anyone would care to take a look at

http://regnirps.com/AutoSense/autosense.htm

I would again appreciate any feedback. I guessed at a couple of ideas about
applications like the part you will see about pulling uphill. I'm sure
someone can let me know where I have gone wrong. Also any ideas on jargon and
terminology that might fit the application better.

I do appreciate all the answers I got back on the first round.

Cheers,
Charlie Springer