Frederic's radiator cooled intercooler.

FHPSTANG1 at aol.com FHPSTANG1 at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 05:24:45 GMT 1999

In a message dated 4/20/99 9:37:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Tony.Bryant at psc.fp.co.nz writes:

<< What wrong with a propane/isobutane mix? At worst It'll make your
 engine run a little rich, it cools as well as R12, and is practically
 free. Don't worry about the flammability, all refrigerant oils are
 flammable anyway.

Yeah, they may be "Flammable", but wouldn't the propane mixture be a bit more
like "Explosive"??? I'm just wondering, I have heard "Stories" about these
systems literally Blowing themselves apart. Or.... is that all B.S.???

John