Frederic's radiator cooled intercooler.

Roy spectric at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 17:12:50 GMT 1999

Hi do not use the vehicles engine cooling radiator,
the water temperature is to high, and runs constant at
around 110 + degrees C.

Use seperate radiator, large bore pipework and a pump
to circulate, no high flow rates.

The use of a reservoir if you are not concerned with
the weight implications would also help but not
essential.  What you do need is a small expansion tank
that works by accepting the overflow when the coolant
expands as it is heated up, then as the system cools
down again it draws it back into the system.  This
means the system can be full of coolant with no air.

You could also use electric fans on the radiator to
further reduce the temperature.

                   Roy Spectric's Ltd