op-amps

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Apr 21 20:48:52 GMT 1999

Radio Shack has a series of little booklets, that deal with 555s Op-Amps,
and a couple other items, written by Forrest Mimms III..  Basically it's a
little dealy that does something to a signal when power is supplied, too
much of something and all the smokes squeezes out.
Bruce   (Still tryin to figure out what Lucas did wrong)