op-amps

Nils Björkman nisse.honik at sodertalje.mail.telia.com
Wed Apr 21 21:12:21 GMT 1999

Hi

An Op-amp is an amplifyer with an inverting and an non-inverting input. By
selecting signals to the two inputs you can select if you want your
inputsignal to be just amplifyed or inverted and amplifyed. The
amplification is selected by the resistors connected to the input and an
feedback resistor from the output to the inverting input.

If you want to do some calcualtions on op-amps take a look at:
http://www.vwlowen.demon.co.uk/java/opamp.htm

To get the datasheets of your amplifyer take a look at:
http://www.national.com/pf/LM/LM2904.html

If I find any mor links i will post them

Nils Björkman