LUCAS P DIGITAL

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Thu Apr 22 00:54:03 GMT 1999

I worked on the externals on the European XJS  high compression lean
burn "Ed May Fireball Head?"  I could richen the mixture by inserting
a t-bleed needle valve in the trunk  vaccum line.  Very clean
combustion, and good metering got it to pass federal emissions with
no o2 sensors.  Adjustments to TPS seemed to do nothing.
Alex