O2 sensor idea

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at idirect.com
Thu Apr 22 22:17:53 GMT 1999

>Auburn Performance and Modern Muscle both sell the meter using the LSM-11
>sensor. I have one and it works well. It has an analog out but do not
>believe it has adjustable setpoint. It is not in manual and I know
>the designer and he never mentioned it. Be interested if anyone knows
>specific info on the setpoint.
>
>The Powertrain Electronics site is an Lambda Pro which appears to be
>another clone of the NTK. Also has loggerout of 0-5 volts and a 0-1
>output to feed to production ecm but again no mention of adustable
>setpoint.
>
>regards,
>
>frank parker

Frank,  in "normal" retail form, both the A.P.E.  (LSM-11 based unit), and
the P.E.   (NTK based unit), are not "normally"  adjustable in this fashion,
off-the-shelf.  However, upon special request, both vendors have indicated
directly to me that user adjustable setpoints are possible through the
software.  I have queried them both, only a month or two ago, during my
personal search for such a tool.

You are correct, neither A.P.E.  nor P.E. manufacture these products.
Instead, they sell and support them.

Give them both a call (or E-Mail), if this is the type of instrument you are
after.

Walt.