Alternative engines

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 22:07:52 GMT 1999

There is a local tractor puller around here that
always has an old "huey" engine on his rig.  It is
hooked up to the tranny and runs better than all the
others!  It's quite a sight to see this thing move
around and make zero sound, but when it pulls up to
the sled and puts on the deisel (oh yeah-it runs
genero diesel fuel), you better move away from the end
of the track!  It always screams to a full pull.

Andy