Alternative engines

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Thu Apr 22 23:50:42 GMT 1999

Some boats have turbine engines , they can get away with it
because they need a lot of hp to go and the weight is wery important for
speed.I have seen them coupled to arnesen surface drives. Using electric
outboards for reverse.They clamed it could run on Jack Daniels....
32 fot skater catamaran with 1500hp General electric turbine....the way to
go!

Espen Hilde
http://www.marineturbine.com/turnkey.htm