Frederic's radiator cooled intercooler.

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Fri Apr 23 04:07:32 GMT 1999

Frederic Breitwieser wrote:

> > Next, you'll say ya never been to an aviation museum..
> > I get the giggles thinking of doing a large areo engine with EFI.
>
> Um, er, never been to an aviation museum either.  However, I did visit
> Holman Moody's with the guys in Raleigh, and have visited the Intrepid in
> NYC several times.
>
> --
>
> Frederic Breitwieser
> Bridgeport CT 06606
>
> 1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
> 1989 HWMMV w/turbocharged 500cid Caddy
> 1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab soon to have 431 stroker + turbos
> 2000 (I hope) Buick GTP (Mid-Engined Sports Car)
What??  There's no excuse, Windsor Locks isn't that far away.

For a real fun time, go to the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome in Rhinebeck,
NY.  Along with the antiques in the buildings, there's a show with
dogfighting WWI planes (and a very loose script) that's just
hilarious.
It's really great for a break.
Shannen