747 tables

Bruce & Lisa Wilcox wilcoxbl at gte.net
Sat Apr 24 17:06:24 GMT 1999

Hi,

Can the program be developed as a general purpose editor / programmer ???
Like many of the other editors, a configuration file that defines the table
locations and unit conversions is ideal.

My main interest is with the 1127165 MAF based systems. I am presently
working on an Excel spreadsheet that defines the known table locations and
switches.

Best Regards,

Bruce Wilcox