1227730/16196344

Gregory A. Parmer gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu
Mon Apr 26 13:17:03 GMT 1999

> ecm I use, as long as the code can be leached from somewhere, or
> modified with software VERY easily.  PromEdit, as nice as it is, just
> seems to display hex codes, which doesn't mean a lot to me at this
> point.  For 7749 ECM there is a "Programmer98" which I downloaded last

FWIW--Promedit displays the decimal values nicely if you just
put the conversion factor in the config (.ecu) file. The "x"
key toggles between raw hex data and the converted decimal data.
It makes graphs too, unlessed your only idea of a graph is a
shaded, multicolor, rendered, 3D smellavision.

If the up and coming GUI stuff is as functional/versatile as
promedit someone will have done well.

-greg