1227730/16196344

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Mon Apr 26 14:11:54 GMT 1999

> FWIW--Promedit displays the decimal values nicely if you just
> put the conversion factor in the config (.ecu) file. The "x"
> key toggles between raw hex data and the converted decimal data.
> It makes graphs too, unlessed your only idea of a graph is a
> shaded, multicolor, rendered, 3D smellavision.

Its theoretically possible I have an old version - clicking on it
results in a DOS box being opened :)  Us NT guys like GUI :)  GUI GUI
GUI.  Since I'm not an EFI programmer, I do prefer the interface that
Electromotive and Haltach have, therefore my desire for something I
can intuitively figure out.

Guess I am a visual creater :)

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport CT 06606

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HWMMV w/turbocharged 500cid Caddy
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab soon to have 431 stroker + turbos
2000 (I hope) Buick GTP (Mid-Engined Sports Car)