Direct Injection

Kapocs Attila KAPOCS at novserv.obuda.kando.hu
Thu Apr 29 06:11:08 GMT 1999

Hello,

I am sorry, maybe I didn't read all your messages about this topic,
but I saw nothing about the Mitsubishi GDI (Gasoline
Direct Injection) and the Toyota D4 engines. These are direct
injected engines now on the roads in Europe and Japan. Mitshubishi
first introduced GDI last year or two year ago and use it in Carisma
1.8 GDI cars. They work well> 20 % more power at full load, 20 % more
economy at partial load and lower emission values. There are some
articles here in Europe about these technics. What I know are
Hungarian, but there must be some English ones, probably in British
automotive journals.

        Regards

                                    Attila Kapocs