Flame - Not

H Villemure memvive at globetrotter.qc.ca
Fri Apr 30 18:22:59 GMT 1999

Robert,

I am more of an ignoramus than most on this list- just a fresh
mechanical engineering graduate. Could you detail what a *flathead*
motor design consists of?

Thanks!

And about your Mach 1- what transplant? The Cobra 427? Talk about torque monster...

--
Helene V.
welcome to mk2 at onelist.com
visit us at http://come.to/helene-and-matti