request info motronic

TT mhros at tin.it
Wed Aug 4 07:06:18 GMT 1999

Hy dear friends  i'm a very enthusiast appassionated of engine
i have a pocket programmer and my car is equipped with bosch motronic mp.3.2
system ecu
i have read eprom 's file in a 27c256 and have a version demo of software to
remapping eprom
i have find map of injection and spark advance but i want understand if are
in axis rpm or loaded and hex value how corresponding in spark advance and
time of ignition?
please help me and give me all info to motronic system
i have build a 02 sensor led and have notated that at full load mixture is
too rich about 0.8 0.9 v
how can adjust it?
where are table of mixture and injection and lambda system?
with stechiometric air fuel can to improve horse power and torque? because
with this mixture rich engine not very good .....
ciao and help me
if you want a original file to study it ask me

p.s. i'm interested to understand disassembler code utilizzing in ecu to
modify ecu system scientif and not a groplingly!!!

ciao and many regards
giuseppe rossetti italy