DIY_EFI Digest V4 #448

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Wed Aug 4 14:39:49 GMT 1999

This doesn't directly address the cold start issue but injecting onto a
closed valve provides better atomization because the puddle of fuel is hit
by hot exhaust just as the intake valve opens.

250 ft-lb of torque and only 111 hp at 6000 rpm?  That doesn't seem right.

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>