Ecu 6

Al Lipper efi at cardozo.org
Fri Aug 6 02:05:53 GMT 1999

The software is all in the file, but you will need access to an EPROM/Device
programmer to program the flash memory.  I put the board together with a
standard soldering iron, but used a very fine tip (and a somewhat steady
hand) for the CPU socket.  Most parts came from a local electronics store,
some from Allied, Hamilton-Avnet and Digi-Key (I think the RAM was from
Mosel-Vitelic directly, however I'm sure you can find other distributors).
I don't have anything sophistocated here.  I used ice cube trays to sort the
parts and just used sockets for all of the ICs.  That's about it.  Good
luck.

				Al