tbi to tpi

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 09:50:08 GMT 1999

Hi,
    I could be completely wrong with this, but I have done swaps like this in
the past with no problems.....Ludis,Terry and others might have some more
insight on this.......yes the signal from the vss is diff...but all the 730
cares is: has tps lowered and has vss lowered....therefore decel
enleanment...you will have to play with some of  the mph and tps stuff in
your 730 chip but you can make it work......pulses per mile is the area that
needs to be changed for correct lockup of the torque convertor....,,,,,,,if I
am missing something guys I would love the feedback. hth's
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 8/4/99 12:18:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,