Car dieing update/torque convertor problems

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Mon Aug 16 14:40:17 GMT 1999

Here is the update.

The Soleinod did not fix things.

The tranny fluid was burnt, there was not clutch stuff in the fluid,
the probem is still either the clutch is acting weird or the stall
speed has changed on the convertor,  I have having the convertor
removed and sent to the place that made it to have it checked and
fixed.  I am not sure if I burnt the fluid racing or in the traffic
jam going home (it was about 100, and the car was moving at less than
5 mph, and the jam lasted close to an hour).

		Roger