DIY_EFI Digest V4 #467

David Sagers dls2867 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 15:41:39 GMT 1999

This is a tough call cause I don't really like to interfere with buyers and
sellers negoiating, but I have some experience buying a used TEC II system.

Be aware that the software license is not transferrable.  It is licensed to
the original buyer.  If someone else wants to use it legally they have to
buy a license from Electromotive.  The software portion of your $2000
package is $495.  Now maybe you don't care about the license, OK, but what
are you going to do when you need tech help from Electromotive?  If you
don't have a valid license they won't help you.  I can't blame them, if I
were intheir shoes I'd do the same thing.

Does the $1400 price include the injetors?