Eprom Emulators

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 22 00:52:02 GMT 1999

After much thought and deliberation (And a cool down period!)  I must
apologize for my language.
Also, I'm not going to let one person ruin this list for me or anyone else.
When the boards come in, I'll send them out to the appropriate peoples...
May have an extra one... I'll just send Mr. New York his money back (In a
postal money order so it's traceable...)
Thanks,
Dave

            David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
    Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!