Idiot questions from lazy newby

Bill Shaw bshaw at connix.com
Wed Aug 25 01:33:10 GMT 1999

I don't think you said what type of car it is,  but I think I'd start by finding it's
mid 80s to early 90s closest equivalent in a junkyard and scavenge the intake,
throttle body, sensors, wiring harness, computer, air cleaner, plumbing,  and anything
else that may look interesting.  That can usually give you a real good head start.  I
was lucky enough to connect with a guy who was parting out a FI Spider. You can see it
at http://www.connix.com/~bshaw/fiatefi.html.

If you want to get real fancy,  you might also take a look in the efi-232 list,  it
looks like they're starting a group buy on the new EFI-232 board.

Bill Shaw
'78 FI Spider
(Will soon be) Fuel injected and stepping out over the line
http://www.connix.com/~bshaw/fiat.html