Sunbird wiring

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Wed Dec 1 18:19:52 GMT 1999

> Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:19:58 -0700
> From: cwagner at info2000.net
> Subject: Sunbird wiring
>
> Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 2.0 Sunbird using the
> 7749?  Need it for a conversion.  Also, does anyone have a list of
> where the data tables are located on the chip?

You're in luck, I just uploaded this yesterday from Bruce.  Sent a note
to GMECM I think, which is the better place to ask.

Anyway, go to the diy_efi WWW page, (efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/diy_efi),
click on ftp site index, then scroll to the bottom for schematics.

As I understand it, this sunbird ECM is the same as syty, in which all
tables are known.  There's even a shareware program for it for editing
bins.  check www.syty.org or something like that.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet