Newbie needs sage advice

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Dec 10 17:00:24 GMT 1999

None sage response:
To really make a difference at the level your at is gonna take some money.
The Felpro SEFI, Wide Band O2, ecm sounds about what you'd like/need.
I have 0 personal experience with it, but have heard nothing but good about
it.
This is from 3-4 people at the gn list who are running it.
Any time you run out of calibration room, your out of ecm, IMHO.
Pasting/bandaiding things is a waste of $$, and effort.
Grumpy