how does tbi work

Bill Shaw bshaw at connix.com
Sat Dec 11 18:51:04 GMT 1999

Hi Larry,

I'm in the process of converting my '78 to EFI,  you might want to
take a look at my page at http://www.connix.com/~bshaw/fiatefi.html
to see how I've gone about it.   What you're proposing is possible,
but it'd be much easier to do using Fiat parts.

There's also some real good general efi info at
http://hometown.aol.com/dvandrews/ems.htm,  and much info
in the list DIY_EFI archives.

Hope that helps,

Bill

BTW,  please check your settings and turn the HTML off!