Non- DIY EFI: question about four link/bar rear ends...

DemonTSi at aol.com DemonTSi at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 10:25:01 GMT 1999

Hi folks, I was hoping to get some info from someone who has experience with
fabricating a rear 4 link or 4 bar suspension setup. I'm working on designing
and fabbing a 4 bar for my datsun roadster and was just wondering if there
were any optimum lengths for the links, and distance between them that I
should try and stick to. Right now I have the links at about 10.5-11" long,
and 5" apart, center-to-center. Any help/advice/tips/comments would be great!
Thanks in advance.

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC