DIY_EFI Digest V4 #694 Airflow measurement

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Tue Dec 14 11:20:25 GMT 1999

Hi Chris,
     I'm pretty sure it goes back to the same old thing....compressors,
blowers, swamp coolers were all measured in cubic feet transferred and not
by mass transferred.....pretty tough for the entrepeneurs way back to
explain it any different than this machine can blow 600 cubic feet of air
per minute....it still takes a computer to figure the airflow and air
temperature and make a calculation of (supposed)actual grams per second or
lbs per minute....hth's
-Carl Summers