computer to controll sequential turbos

John Dammeyer johnd at autoartisans.com
Wed Dec 15 22:38:12 GMT 1999

Hi All,

At the risk of appearing slightly commercial check out www.lawicel.com and in
particular his CANDIP.
This uses an ATMEL microprocessor RS232 and CAN device and has FLASH ROM on it
all in a 28pin DIP package.  There is an ATMEL Basic or you can get an
inexpensive C compiler along with a fairly inexpensive download module for
programming. A small proto board and some transistors and you can create your
own RPM based on/off outputs.

<blantant commerical mode ON>
And since that company is in Sweden,  I do sell them in Canada.  $69USD     8-)
<blatant commercial mode OFF and back to help for no renumeration mode>

Cheers,
John

>Subject: computer to controll sequential turbos
>
>Hello list,

[snip]
Eventually I'd like to incorporate boost