Riots

John Dammeyer johnd at autoartisans.com
Fri Dec 17 21:54:06 GMT 1999

>On behalf of Jon, John, Orin, and myself, I'd like to thank everyone who
>made generous offers for location and hardware.  We should have things
>set up by early january, unless of course we're all wiped out in riots
>New Years eve.
>
>- --steve
>
>- --
>Steve Ravet
>steve.ravet at arm.com
>Advanced Risc Machines, Inc.
>www.arm.com

Heavens... riots.... for Y2K....   naw, we'll all be freezing in the dark until
the idea comes up to go sit in the car and foul the sparks plugs by idling for
two weeks straight with the heater on.  Now if we had an inexpensive UEGO we
could carefully lean out the mixture and keep ourselves warm.  ;-)

John Dammeyer