DIY_EFI Digest V4 #704

Bob Moon fzrider at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 18:12:15 GMT 1999

Hello all,

  This piqued my interest.  Is there some sort of FAQ or website related to
this?  I have a buddy with a turbo who is looking to control the boost
manually.  His system is a Mistubishi, and is computer controlled already.  I
imagine we'd have to modify the input to the computer to open the wastegate at
different times, and info on this boost controller may give us the clue...

Thanks,

Bob Moon