TPI and TBI engine swapping book

Darren Floen dfloen at tbaytel.net
Sat Dec 25 07:48:32 GMT 1999

I just bought this book a few weeks ago.It might be helpful in a few
areas,but i found that it lacks alot of information.I'm in the process
of swapping a 4.3 TBI engine into my Toyota 4x4.There is VERY little
info on anything TBI in this book.It deals pretty much only wih TPI.

Not worth the money,in my opinion.

--
Darren Floen
Thunderbay,Ontario